Risk management – intermediate online course
This is an intermediate risk management course covering the key types of risk and different approaches to risk management in firms.
It provides hands-on tools and techniques to measure, manage and mitigate credit, liquidity, market and operational risks in line with firms’ risk appetite.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
Risk Management has taken centre stage for firms following the financial crisis and is now a key focus for senior managers, regulators, analysts and investors among others.
This course provides a solid toolkit and Risk Management Framework for intermediate level risk management in different firms including corporates and banks. Participants will learn the relevant industry techniques to:
- Determine and formalise their firm’s risk appetite
- Identify, measure, manage and mitigate the main types of risk: credit risk, liquidity risk, market risk and operational risk
What you will gain
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to analyse an organisation’s risks and categorise them in a Risk Management Framework
- How to determine and formalise an organisation’s risk appetite
- How to identify and evaluate various sources of the following risks and their importance for different firms including banks vs corporates:
- credit risk
- liquidity risk
- market risk
- operational risk
- How to measure the size and scale of the risks faced
- Finally, how to mitigate the risks to an acceptable level to align with the firm’s risk appetite
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Appetite
- Credit Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Risk
- Operational Risk
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org