Practical accounts payable online course
Accounts Payable has become a key element in Working Capital management.
This course deals with Accounts Payable and offers definitions, descriptions and tactics to allow you to build the tools to manage this area effectively.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
Accounts Payable has become a key element in Working Capital management. Organisations now view AP as the primary touchpoint between the supply chain and the Finance function, and this has increased the demands on this team from simple processing, to key vendor interface roles.
Together with this expanded responsibility, is a revolution in technology surrounding processing and data management.
How do you to adapt to the new demands and the opportunities presented by technology?
What you will gain
This course will provide you with the tools to understand your own processes and determine ways to become an active participant in the advancement of Accounts Payable within your business.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand where Accounts Payable fits as a component of Working Capital
- Recognise the importance of a robust process
- Be aware of good practices and how to implement them
- Measure the performance of Accounts Payable management
- Be aware of typical problem areas
- Understand the dynamic nature of developments in this area
- Accounts Payable - Where to find them!
- Is our system reliable?
- How do we get to be the best?
- How do we know how we’re doing?
- Keeping an eye out!
- Where to from here?
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org