Organisational risk management online course
In a world that has been described as VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous)…a world where it’s impossible to tell news from fake…where countries are becoming insular and globalisation seems to be a thing of the past. The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.
It means that understanding the risks that a business is exposed to is crucial and having a formal way of identifying and managing risk essential.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course looks at the tools and techniques for identifying and managing risks; the impact of risk appetite on the organisation and its staff and the importance of considering opportunities in conjunction with risks.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the key elements of Enterprise Risk Management
- how the DEER acronym can help with the management of risk
- manageable risks using root cause analysis
- how to use a risk matrix
- the impact of risk appetite on the wider business
- managing the balance between risk and opportunity
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org