Management accounting update online course
There is currently a heightened sense of uncertainty and change for business and for finance functions. CIMA, other professional institutes, businesses, professional firms, consultancies and academics are responding with new thinking and this short module will provide a bite sized take away from their latest guidance and research.
Price: £50 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This session will provide you with a briefing on the latest thinking in management accounting and the management accountant’s role.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- developing a better partnership with the business
- driving down costs
- leading the digital advance of the finance function
- harnessing big data and business analytics
- building enterprise and functional resilience & agility
- measuring what really matters
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org