Introduction to financial statements online course
This online course is for those who have a basic understanding of accounts but want to take a deeper dive and look at the primary financial statements in more detail.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course will look at the content and structure of the Profit & Loss account, the Balance Sheet and the Cashflow statement and the relationships between the financial statements. It will also look at other components of a published set of financial statements, including the Directors Report, Corporate Governance and Directors Remuneration.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the primary financial statements and the other items included in a set of financial statements
- the accounting equation and applying its principles to the financial statements
- the relationship between the primary financial statements
- the content and structure of the Profit or Loss Account, Balance Sheet/Statement of Financial Position, Cash Flow Statement and Statement of Changes in Equity
- the purpose of the notes to the financial statements and identifying their uses
- the other components of a published set of financial statements, including the Directors Report, Corporate Governance and Directors Remuneration
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org