Introduction to company accounts online course
Often in our roles as accountants, we can be experts in a tiny part of the overall process. We might be brilliant at credit control or payroll or producing the monthly pie charts. But where does all the information go and why does it look the way it does when the public eventually see it?
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course is a gentle introduction into the world of financial accounts. In it we’ll look at how a set of accounts is constructed, who might read it and what they might get out of it. You will see that it is so much more than a P&L and Balance Sheet.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the structure of a set of accounts and the annual report
- the importance of the different schedules that make up the financial statements and how they are linked
- how to interpret the information held within the statements and why it might not be all it’s cracked up to be!
- some of the basic terminology and processes around shares
- some basic finance terminology that a lot of people assume you should know
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org