Introduction to accounts online course
Have you ever looked at a set of accounts and not known where to start? Accounts can seem daunting and almost appear in a foreign language!
This online course looks at accounts in their simplest form and aims to demystify the language of accounts.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
You will learn about the basics of the accounts and the elements that make up the accounts, along with the basic principles that underpin every set of accounts.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- defining and classifying elements of the accounts as assets, liabilities, equity, income and expenses and how this affects how they are accounted for
- terminology including profit, revenue, fixed, current and non-current
- the differences in UK and International terminology
- the difference between management accounts and financial accounts
- the various users of a set of financial statements
- the basic accounting concepts of accruals and going concern and how they affect the content of financial statements
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org