IAS 1 - presentation online course
IAS 1, Presentation is a basic standard containing important questions about the main financial statements required for reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course reviews the IAS 1 standard on presentation, outlining the scope and important definitions within the standard.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the scope of the IAS 1 standard
- the important definitions within the standard
- initial recognition of measurement in the financial statements
- the required entities to produce the 4 main statements:
- the Statement of Financial Position
- the Statement of Comprehensive Income
- the Statement of Changes in Equity
- the Statement of Cash Flows
- the notes to the financial statements
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com