IAS 1 - presentation online course
IAS 1, Presentation is a basic standard containing important questions about the main financial statements required for reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course reviews the IAS 1 standard on presentation, outlining the scope and important definitions within the standard.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the scope of the IAS 1 standard
- the important definitions within the standard
- initial recognition of measurement in the financial statements
- the required entities to produce the 4 main statements:
- the Statement of Financial Position
- the Statement of Comprehensive Income
- the Statement of Changes in Equity
- the Statement of Cash Flows
- the notes to the financial statements
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org