General data protection regulations (GDPR) - data security online course
This course summarises the key provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in respect of the topic of security and explains what the key changes are and what needs to be done in response to them.
Price: £50 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
Get an update on the key provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation in respect to the topic of security and find out what the key changes are and what needs to be done in response to them.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- basic principles relating to security
- the ICO’s guidance on the topic of security
- the concept of ‘personal data breach’
- circumstances in which a security breach needs to be notified to the ICO and the format in which this needs to take place
- circumstances, when a security breach needs to be communicated to the data subject(s), affected
- applying these rules to a series of scenarios
- what steps need to be taken so as to ensure compliance with these rules
- the likely consequences both in terms of enforcement and compensation in the event of a security breach
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org