Corporation tax - what an accountant needs to know - capital allowances online course
Ever since Capital Allowances were introduced, they have been an extremely valuable way for businesses to reduce their tax liabilities.
The rules are subject to regular changes by Government as they seek to provide incentives for different parts of the economy to grow. Keeping up with these changes is key to a successful tax strategy.
There are two key tasks, the first is to identify expenditure which qualifies for Capital Allowances, the second is to make the right computations and claims. This module should help guide you through this valuable but complex process.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course covers the calculation of capital allowances for corporation tax and will help guide you through this valuable but complex process.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the distinction between plant and buildings
- the operation of the annual investment allowance
- the rules governing the first year allowance
- writing down allowance rates, and how they have changed
- how higher allowances can be claimed on short life assets
- the rules on capital allowances on cars
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org