Communication skills - an introduction online course
Good communication allows you to present your ideas and thought in a way which is engaging and persuasive. It will help you improve your ability to question, listen, form a rapport, coach and mentor and cover what you can do to feel more confident when dealing with conflict.
This course is a must have for anyone in the workplace and will provide even the best communicators with useful hints and tip to help you improve your communication skills even further.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course will help you understand the importance of good communication and will provide even the best communicators with useful hints and tips.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- why communication skills are vital to success
- how to leverage your chosen mode of communication to maximise Impact
- how to improve your ability to question, listen, form a rapport, coach and mentor
- be able to present your ideas and views in a way which engages and persuades
- feel more confident in dealing with conflict
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com