Business growth and the finance role online course
Business has been slowly pulling away from the 2008 global financial crisis. As opportunities for growth increase, leaders must decide how best to invest. Initiatives to build and sustain growth include entering new geographic markets, investment in innovation and product development, enhanced branding.
The finance function has an important role to play in leading growth initiatives through to benefit delivery.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course will introduce you to the tools and approaches to evaluate and manage a selection of growth initiatives.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Appreciating the importance of balancing risk and return when making business growth decisions
- key financial evaluation tools and their importance to growth initiatives
- a practical approach for dealing with risks in forecasts
- considering a more integrated approach to dealing with intangible growth initiatives such as investments in innovation and brands
- appraising your own role in finance in supporting the management of growth initiatives
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com