Assertiveness online course
Imagine being able confidently to express your opinion, stand up for yourself, say 'no' when you need to and say what you mean and mean what you say. How much more effective and successful would you be? How much easier would your life be?
Becoming more assertive can be immensely beneficial to everyone and can make you feel more confident, enhance your self-esteem, increase your ability to deal with difficult people and stressful situations, as well as making you happier, healthier and more professional.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online courses.
What you will gain
This course will help you feel more confident, enhance your self-esteem, increase your ability to deal with difficult people and stressful situations, as well as making you happier, healthier and more professional.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the meaning of assertiveness and how it differs from passive, aggressive and manipulative behaviour
- how to become familiar with your workplace and personal rights and how to assert them
- how to have more confidence
- a variety of assertiveness skills, tools and techniques and know when to apply them
- improving communication skills; including effective listening, questioning, body language and rapport building
- how to say no
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org