Accounting and financial analysis introduction online course
This course covers the basics of accounting, from outlining the conceptual framework right the way through to the creation of financial statements.
We then take a look at how to analyse these financials, detailing the specific methodology and then putting into practice what is described using worksheets and resources available to download.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
Discover the basics of accounting, from framework to the creation of financial statements and learn how to analyse these statements.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- accounting and the accounting process
- have a better grasp of the accounting fundamentals
- how to identify and describe financial statement elements
- explaining the recognition criteria
- the different types of financial statements
- identifying the different elements of these financial statements
- what financial analysis is, and why it is important
- how to analyse a set of financial statements, and interpret the results
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com