Writing skills for professionals
Member price: £361 + VAT
Non-member price: £700 + VAT
Online Live, 1 August 2024
Online Live, 19 December 2024
Writing is an essential communication skill and professionals in every walk of life will be assessed on their ability to convey information clearly in written form.
This course will take delegates through some of the important skills needed to be an effective written communicator. Through a series of practical exercises and useful tips, the course will instill confidence and improve ability.
What you will learn
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Apply a writing process to every piece of writing you do
- Plan your writing according to your purpose and reader
- Organise your writing so there is a clear and logical structure
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Write emails so that they are read, and avoid other common email pitfalls
- Create an appropriate tone
- Use correct grammar and punctuation and avoid common errors
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to all professionals who wish to improve their written communication skills.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org