Transfer pricing module 1 - fundamentals
Member price for Online Live: £272 + VAT
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
London, 26 May 2022
London, 3 November 2022
Online Live, 17 February 2022
Online Live, 4 August 2022
Gain an understanding of basic transfer pricing issues and how to deal with them including how to:
- perform the required analyses
- select and implement appropriate transfer pricing policies
- know which evidence needs to be gathered
- identify and manage transfer pricing risk
- manage the audit and defence process.
What you will learn
- What is transfer pricing?
- Corporate objectives
- Transfer pricing methods
- Functional analysis.
- Economic analysis and comparability studies.
- Intra-group services and HO expenses.
- Cost sharing and cost contribution arrangements.
- Transfer pricing governance and control.
- Adjustments and dispute settlements.
- Audits and how to manage them.
- Risk management.
- Looking to the future.
Who should attend
All needing an incisive insight into the mechanics of transfer pricing, including management and financial accountants, operational managers, financial managers and their junior tax staff in large and medium sized groups in all sectors.
You may also be interested in the follow-on course Transfer pricing module 2 - planning and control
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org