Transfer pricing module 1 - fundamentals
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price in England: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
London, 23 March 2023
London, 19 June 2023
London, 13 November 2023
Online Live, 14 September 2023
Gain an understanding of basic transfer pricing issues and how to deal with them including how to:
- perform the required analyses
- select and implement appropriate transfer pricing policies
- know which evidence needs to be gathered
- identify and manage transfer pricing risk
- manage the audit and defence process.
What you will learn
- What is transfer pricing?
- Corporate objectives
- Transfer pricing methods
- Functional analysis.
- Economic analysis and comparability studies.
- Intra-group services and HO expenses.
- Cost sharing and cost contribution arrangements.
- Transfer pricing governance and control.
- Adjustments and dispute settlements.
- Audits and how to manage them.
- Risk management.
- Looking to the future.
Who should attend
All needing an incisive insight into the mechanics of transfer pricing, including management and financial accountants, operational managers, financial managers and their junior tax staff in large and medium sized groups in all sectors.
You may also be interested in the follow-on courses
- Transfer pricing module 2 - planning and control
- Transfer Pricing Module 3 - Operational Effectiveness
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com