One stop guide to small company reporting
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 17 February 2022
Online Live, 4 July 2022
Online Live, 4 November 2022
Glasgow, 23 May 2022
Edinburgh, 22 September 2022
This course will focus on practical issues affecting small companies. In particular, it will cover FRS 102 (Section 1A) applicable to small companies and other relevant sections of FRS 102, and the micro-entity option under FRS 105. The course will cover the implications for financial reporting of Covid 19.
The course will contain practical examples to help you apply the various requirements of FRS 102 to your accounts and those of your clients.
What you will learn
- Ensure you are up to date with recent developments and advice from regulators and professional bodies;
- Obtain practical tips on options available and how to take maximum advantage of exemptions;
- Guidance on how to avoid common pitfalls.
Who should attend
This course is essential for those who are involved in the preparation and audit of small company financial statements and giving advice to their clients.
Key issues to be covered will include:
- Overview of recent developments
- Events after the end of the reporting period with particular reference to the reporting implications of Covid 19
- Going concern
- Related party transactions including directors’ remuneration, dividends and loans to the company
- ‘Filleted’ accounts
- Financial instruments and financing transaction
- Classification of liabilities
- Investment properties
- Fixed asset revaluations
- Operating lease issues
- Income and equity statements
- Disclosure issues and grey areas
- Accounting for dividends and presentation in the financial statements
- Micro-entities issues
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com