Negotiating skills - an introduction
Member price: £335 + VAT
Non-member price: £700 + VAT
Online Live, 20 October 2023
Online Live, 10 November 2023
Online Live, 13 December 2023
Everything is negotiable and every negotiation is unique. Learning the basic process of negotiation and the theory behind it will provide a strong foundation from which to develop your skills as a negotiator. The more you develop your skills, the better your results will be and the more successful your negotiations.
What you will learn
This highly interactive course examines the essential aspects of negotiation - process, theory and behaviour - primarily through participation in negotiation exercises.
- Understand the fundamentals of negotiation
- Negotiate more comfortably in a one-to-one negotiation
- Understand the negotiation process and leverage it to achieve their desired negotiation outcomes
- Develop effective interpersonal and communication skills to support your negotiation techniques
- Understand negotiation theories and recognise the patterns that accompany them
- Plan and participate in team negotiations
- Recognise difficult negotiators and have strategies for dealing with them effectively
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to all professionals with little or no negotiation experience or those looking for a refresher.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org