Cradle to Grave - tax planning for individuals and families
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
Online Live, 19 December 2023
Online Live, 23 July 2024
Online Live, 9 December 2024
This practical course reviews tax planning opportunities for individuals and families and gives topical ideas on how to minimise the tax bill through life. It will also include the planning opportunities available to civil partners and same-sex marriage spouses.
It will cover income tax, CGT, IHT and relevant business tax issues.
Who should attend
Those who need to give practical tax planning advice for families including married couples, civil partners and their children.
What you will learn
- A comprehensive review of the tax planning opportunities from cradle to grave
- Tax beneficial lifetime structures and estate management – including the use of trusts
- Understanding residence and domicile tax issues
- Tax for a married couple and their children - how to save tax and establish tax beneficial lifetime structures and estate management
- Using children in a family business
- Property investment, including buy-to-lets and holiday lets
- IHT and CGT planning
- Planning for tax-efficient payment of education fees
- Business structures to maximise tax-efficient extraction of funds from businesses
- Tax relief on travel and subsistence and working from home
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org