Confident decision-making and strategic thinking
Member price for Online Live: £272 + VAT
Member price in England: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 21 September 2022
London, 9 December 2022
Making effective decisions and thinking strategically are vital business skills that some people find difficult to use in their day-to-day work. Conversely, other people seem to favour “blue sky thinking” at the expense of practical implementation. The good news is that everyone can learn how to employ simple techniques to make better decisions with confidence. During this intensely practical course, participants will learn how to think creatively, generate solutions to problems, and put their strategic plans into practice.
What you will learn
- how to apply a five-point plan for decision-making
- encouraging creative ideas in others
- understanding best practice for managing change within organisations
- identifying barriers to change and decide how to deal with them proactively
- understanding how to create a change-responsive organisation
Who should attend
Individuals or teams who want or need to be more effective at generating ideas, finding alternatives, solving problems, making decisions or thinking ‘outside the box’.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org