Charities SORP (FRS 102) – accounting and reporting by charities
Member price: £281 + VAT
Non-member price: £331 + VAT
Online Live, 14 April 2023
Online Live, 11 September 2023
London, 13 July 2023
London, 1 December 2023
What you will learn
Successive versions of the Charities SORP have set out how a charity should report annually on resources entrusted to it and the activities it undertakes. We will explain the requirements, as well as exploring the areas where many charities fail to comply with the accounting requirements of the SORP.
Specifically, we will cover the changes introduced in the latest Charities SORP.
Who should attend
You should attend this course if you are:
- New to accounting for Charities.
- Already experienced in the subject but want to refresh or consolidate your knowledge.
- Auditing charities.
Delegates are generally finance professionals from charities or external accountants with charity clients.
- The Charities Act 2006
- The contents of the Charities SORP
- The presentation of the trustees’ annual report
- The statement of financial activities
- How to analyse support costs
- Common mistakes
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
Charity Financial Statements update