An introduction to property tax for lawyers and accountants
Member price: £475 + VAT
Non-member price: £559 + VAT
London, 18 April 2023
Manchester, 2 August 2023
London, 11 December 2023
Online Live, 1 June 2023
Online Live, 10 October 2023
This course introduces delegates to the tax effects of acquiring, holding and disposing of UK property.
It covers income tax, corporation tax – including Capital Allowances, CGT, VAT and SDLT.
Who should attend
This course is appropriate for accountants and others who wish to gain a working knowledge of property taxation.
What you will learn
- Property business – trading or investment?
- Property expenditure – revenue or capital?
- Capital allowances on expenditure on buildings
- Capital Gains Tax on disposals
- Value added tax – exemption and the option to tax
- VAT and transfers of a going concern (TOGC)
- The VAT capital goods scheme
- Stamp duty land tax charge
- Anti avoidance basics
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com