EMEA Tax Manager | Aberdeen
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross
Location: Aberdeen (hybrid available)
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in this role?
About the organisation
EnerMech provides specialist integrated mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and integrity solutions to the global energy and infrastructure sectors. Since launching into the market more than a decade ago, EnerMech have forged a reputation for rapid growth and innovative thinking, and the business has doubled in size in the past two years.
About the role
EnerMech are now seeking to recruit an EMEA Tax Manager to be based in Aberdeen. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified tax professional to join a fast paced, growing business.
The EMEA Tax Manager is responsible for EMEA Compliance, EMEA Commercial tax advisory and EMEA Tax Accounting and Reporting. The role also involves project and ad hoc work assisting the Tax Director in implementing such other tax improvement projects as the EnerMech business continues to grow.
About the individual
* Business or accounting degree qualified
* Recognised professional tax and / or accountancy qualification
Experience, Competence, Skills and Knowledge
* At least 2-4 year’s relevant PQE
* Demonstrable international tax experience gained within either top 10 accountancy practice or international business environment
* Tax experience within international fast-growing organisations
* Background of promoting understanding of tax concepts to non-tax and non-financial colleagues
Required for position:
* Ability to work as a team player as part of a small tax team
* Confident and professional manner
* Ability to deliver under pressure to tight deadlines, including working such additional hours as may be required to deliver tasks on time
* Excellent communication skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders
What to do next
To find out more or see a full Position Profile, please contact their retained advisor, Amy Ferguson
Please note that any direct or third party approaches will be sent to Rutherford Cross for review and assessment.
Rutherford Cross is an equal opportunities advocate and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.