Financial Controller | Glasgow
Recruiter: Meraki Talent
Salary: Highly attractive financial package
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in this role?
Meraki Accountancy & Finance’s client based on the outskirts of Glasgow are keen to add a Financial Controller to the current team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing firm that have received significant investment. My client are market leaders in their sector and going through a period of change. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Leading and developing a team of qualified, part qualified and transactional based staff. Providing sound advise and coaching.
* Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts to challenging deadlines with supporting commentary.
* Working closely with the Finance Director in production of the annual budgeting process and managing the reforecasting cycle.
* Preparation of 12-week cash flow forecasting information.
* Production of the monthly reporting pack.
* Actively support the leadership team with tendering processes.
* Identify and implement process improvement around controls and systems.
* Preparation of statutory accounts.
* Ensure compliance with UK GAAP and internal policies.
* ICAS Qualified Accountant with three years PQE.
* Experience of leading and developing a team.
* Comfortable working to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Salary between £65 to 75k depending on experience.
* Annual bonus 10%.
* Hybrid working – 3 days at home and two in office.
* Flexible benefits including health care and cycle to work.
For further information around this outstanding opportunity please call Greg McDermott on 0141 648 0374 for a confidential discussion or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org