Audit and Risk Committee – composition and current members
Here you can meet the various members of the Audit and Risk Committee, learn about their roles and the appointment process.
The composition of ICAS Audit and Risk Committee
The ICAS General Regulations provide that the membership of the Audit and Risk Committee is made up of the following:
- A Chair who shall be a Council member.
- Two members of Council including at least one Public Interest Member.
- Not less than two other members of ICAS.
Role of Audit and Risk Committee members
The ICAS General Regulations do not provide distinct roles or responsibilities for Audit and Risk Committee members, but all members are expected to:
- Provide constructive comment and advice on the matters referred to the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Assist the Audit and Risk Committee in forming a view on any matter referred to it.
- Take account of the public interest perspective brought by the Public Interest Members of the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Hold the Executive Team to account in relation to the implementation and delivery of the business plan.
Members of the Audit and Risk Committee are appointed by Council on the recommendation of the Nominations Committee
Appointments to the Audit and Risk Committee are for an initial period of three years, which may be extended for a second term of three years.
The current members of the Audit and Risk Committee are:
Date of Appointment: AGM 2022
A to G
Eleanor Bentley (Member of Council)
Date of Appointment: AGM 2020
Date of Appointment: December 2018
Chief Financial Officer
H to R
Dame Lin Homer
Public Interest Member
Date of appointment: September 2018
Date of appointment: December 2021