1 February 2024 - Meet your Match with the ICAS Mentoring programme
Build career skills that turn your ambitions into success.
Hear from our exceptional CA mentors and mentees as they take a deep dive into the benefits of the ICAS Mentoring programme. Set yourself up for success with their tips for juggling career and personal development and overcoming imposter syndrome with this this engaging on demand webinar.
(Duration 58 minutes. Originally recorded on 1 February 2024)
Key themes and topics:
- ICAS Mentoring programme
- Career development
- Personal development
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
Host & Speakers
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
If you would like to connect with the speakers from this webinar, please find their LinkedIn profiles linked below.
- Host: Bernard Dunn CA , Client Director, T L Dallas & Co Ltd, ICAS Council and ICAS Scotland West Area Network committee
- Chris Murray, Director and Founding Partner, PLD Mentoring
- David Parker CA, Finance Business Partner, Homes England
- Graham Little BSc PgD CA, Business and Executive Coach, Lateral Might Coaching
- Rebecca Berry CA, Owner, BERRYS Accounting
Who’s this for?
- ICAS members
- ICAS students
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Join ICAS Mentoring
Experience the transformative power of ICAS Mentoring. Unveil untapped potential, gain insights, and elevate your career. Whether seeking guidance or aiming to contribute, embark on your mentoring journey with ICAS today.