Working Capital – the strategic overview online course
Why is Working Capital management becoming so important?
Price: £35 + VAT
There’s clear evidence that companies that manage Working Capital well, enjoy higher profits and lower operational risks than their counterparts.
But how do we move from independent functional management of Working Capital, to a consolidated strategic approach for the organisation?
This course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to be able to integrate the management of Working Capital into your company’s overall strategy, and to align core Working Capital functions with overall business objectives.
You’ll learn how to build a cash forecast and measure Working Capital performance, plus receive guidance on effective cross-functional management to promote an integrated approach to Working Capital across the firm.
What you will gain
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- WC’s position as an element of the Balance Sheet
- The potential impact of WC performance on overall business performance
- Differentiating between managing WC as a risk instead of as an opportunity
- The key WC operational elements (Inventory, AR & AP)
- Recognising the cross-functional nature of WC management
- Being able to measure the performance of WC management
- Being able to develop a WC forecasting tool
- Recognising the strategic importance of WC
- Working Capital – where to find it in the organisation!
- Why the management of Working Capital is strategically important
- What is our goal in the successful management of Working Capital?
- What is it we working with in the management of Working Capital?
- Who in the organisation has “skin in the game” in Working Capital management?
- How do we gauge overall performance of Working Capital management?
- How do we predict the future of Working Capital management?
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com