Understanding contracts - part 1 - online course
This course provides an introduction to some of the key issues concerning contract formation.
Price: £50 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course provides an introduction to some of the key issues concerning contract formation, including discussion of the use of Heads of Terms etc, together with an overview of how contracts are structured and a summary of the types of contract terms.
See the follow-on course 'Understanding contracts - part 2' for an introduction to some of the key terms and clauses.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the requirements for formation of a contract
- the issues relating to the 'Battle of the Forms' and consider steps that can be taken to minimise the risks arising from this
- the difficulties surrounding the usage of documents such as Heads of Terms and Letters of Intent and be able to
- outline a strategy for dealing with them
- the typical structure that contracts have
the three main types of contract term and the differences between them
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com