Smarter thinking, smarter working - an online course
If you want to get better results, you have to change the way you do things. If you keep doing things the same way as now, you'll get the same results. Doing this course, you will be asked to think in a different way and behave in a different way – after all, if you want different results, you need to do something different. But your brain will protest a little and it will feel strange.
Don't worry and certainly don't give up. You can build good habits, so once you have identified the thought or behaviour you want to do more regularly, keep doing it until it becomes a habit; it will soon become normal and you will start to get better results.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course is for accountants and other managers wanting to know how to use both halves of their brain to get more from it, think both logically and strategically, and keep one step ahead of colleagues. On completion of this course you will have:
- enhanced memory
- better negotiation skills
- greater understanding of your colleagues, clients and others
- increased personal confidence
- better understanding of yourself
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- neuro-linguistic programming for numerate people
- keep it alive: enhance your non-numerate brain too
- rapport and negotiation
- memory: find the method that works for you
- innovation: get ahead of your colleagues
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com