Negotiation mastery online course
Negotiation is at the heart of many professional and business interactions whether with clients, internal or external, suppliers, colleagues or indeed, any stakeholder. The key to profitable and sustainable business relationships is the ability to achieve win-win solutions that satisfy all parties at the table.
In the new economic situation, the need to get the best deal possible is more pressing than ever. More than ever, the culture of negotiation needs to spread and deepen throughout the organisation, leading to a constant reduction in costs and improvement in efficiency.
Negotiation situations often go beyond the simple one-to-one scenarios. What happens if you are negotiating on behalf of someone else? Or your counterparty is? What happens if there are several parties involved, all with competing agendas?
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
This course uses the latest thinking from Harvard Business School to achieve sustainable negotiated agreements that satisfy all parties at the table, using powerful tools to deal with the most complex of multi-party negotiations.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- negotiating confidently and skilfully with any business stakeholder to achieve the optimum solution at minimum cost
- building profitable and sustainable relationships through negotiating win-win solutions with customers and suppliers, internal or external
- a repertoire of advanced techniques to get around any impasse in the negotiation due to conflicting demands
- being more cost-conscious and aware of the many opportunities present for cost-cutting and negotiation
- the Harvard Approach of Principle-Centred Negotiations
- 'negotiating backwards' to successfully resolve complex multi-party negotiations
- identifying and neutralising dirty tactics from the other side
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com