Machine Learning and the future of business - online course
One of the latest trends in major disruptive technologies has begun to materialise and is the most talked about change since Big Data in the digital landscape.
The arrival of automation brings many positives, and possibly many negatives, such as: military use; rapid disruptive changes in the job market; and new ways of working. More will change in the way we work in the next two decades than in the last 200 years.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
To make sure that the collective choices that will be made about automation in the near future will be for the benefit of all, everybody should take an active role in helping to define how this will shape our future.
What you will gain
This course will provide an insight into how machine learning is influencing the business world, allowing you to be equipped with an awareness of what the future holds. On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Be able to identify what we need to do to adapt and evolve businesses for what’s coming in the future
- Discover predictive costs for digitising a business
- Learn how technology is driving change for the future of financial services and the legal sector
- Gain knowledge around how to start building a proper strategy to prepare for changes in the near future
- Where is the disruption?
- Accounting and Financial Services – part 1
- Accounting and Financial Services – part 2
- Accounting and Financial Services – part 3
- The Challenges Ahead
- Legal Sector – Part 1
- Legal Sector – Part 2
- Legal Sector – Part 3
- Preparing for The Future
BPP | Tel: +44 (0)330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com