Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies online course
A new world of cryptocurrency is seeing exponential growth causing a turn in the economy as well as presenting new challenges in the way we do business. While there are around 1600 types of cryptocurrencies available over the internet, it is Bitcoin that has experienced the most fierce value fluctuation of all.
Meanwhile, an accidental discovery has led to much hype around the formations of a decentralised digital ledger, a new and exciting technology that we now call Blockchain.
This has sparked a global debate as to whether this new way of recording transactions could be the solution we have been searching for, in bridging the gap with data protection, digital security and authentication. Many organisations and research facilities already have a taste for the types of answers to digital problems that this new technology could bring.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
Gain a greater understanding of the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, how it works and how it could alter how we perform transactions.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies
- how Bitcoin is impacting the finance world and affecting the way we do business
- the Bitcoin bubble vs other cryptocurrencies
- is Bitcoin or Ethereum the next big thing?
- Blockchain technology
- what is Blockchain and why the hype?
- how it works and how it could completely alter how we perform transactions
- familiarity with Smart Contracts
- Use cases in the real world
- examples of how Blockchain is changing our world
- impact on computing power; electricity; security; authentication
- Updates around the globe
- cryptocurrencies and Blockchain in the news
- what world leaders are saying and what the big players are doing
- Bonus section
- the world of cryptomining
- new cryptocurrencies and their prospects
- tips on available resources
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com