Big data and cloud computing online course
From the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, influencing our decisions and storing growing amounts of data on demand, Big Data is helping fuel it all.
This course will look at the impact of Big Data in the modern world and how understanding the opportunities available can assist in business.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
With today’s world becoming technologically advanced, this course takes a deep dive into some of the driving forces behind the rapid technological evolution. Business are inundated with vast amounts of structured and unstructured data every day. In many cases that data is of such high volumes, that patterns and trends in the data have become difficult for a human to identify.
Big Data is serving us with insights for better decision making and being applied into the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, and personalised services using algorithms.
The way in which we process and manage that data has given rise to Cloud Computing. A way in which services can be provided on demand, everywhere and anywhere with a network connection. Cloud technology has also provided seemingly endless possibilities for storage of growing data. Opportunities have since emerged for new business ideas and start-ups in the tech space.
This course will help you:
- Identify opportunities in working with Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Discover where and how Big Data is being used across industries
- Recognise Cloud Computing practices and see how they apply in business
- Learn how Big Data and Cloud Computing is coming together as an improved security solution
- Discover available tools and resources to better manage data in the workplace
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- What is Big Data?
- Examples of Big Data In Use
- Concerns Around Big Data
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- New Technologies
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com