An introduction to UK financial regulation online course
This course looks at the need for financial regulation in the UK and the need to make sure that markets and financial systems are sound and stable.
The regulations exist primarily to ensure that consumers are given a fair deal. Consumers should have access to products and services that meet their needs from firms that they can trust.
Price: £35 + VAT
BPP are currently in the process of moving to a new online system and therefore we ask in the interim that you email BPP (using the booking button above) to book your online course.
What you will gain
An update on the framework of financial regulations in the UK to ensure that financial systems are sound and stable.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the framework of regulations in the UK
- the implications of the general prohibition
- the process of becoming a regulated firm
- the process of becoming an approved person
- the conduct of business rules
- the process through which the FCA can enforce its rules
- other regulatory issues
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org