ESG - Sustainability reporting
Member price: £102 + VAT
Non-member price: £120 + VAT
Online Live, 13 March 2024
Online Live, 4 June 2024
Online Live, 27 November 2024
This course considers the development of the requirements for companies to report sustainability information in their annual reports. It will examine current requirements, impending developments, and the likely direction of travel.
The primary objective of the course is to enable delegates to assess the sustainability information that entities are, and will be, required to present, the basis and content of that information, and the steps that will be required in order to enable the preparation of that information.
It will also enable readers of corporate annual reports to better understand and appraise the information disclosed.
Who should attend
It will be useful to anyone in, or considering, a role in corporate reporting as well as those interested in the development of the wider ESG agenda in companies. It will also be useful to those who use or review/audit company annual reports.
What you will learn
The course will consider the following elements:
- The drivers of the development of sustainability reporting requirements
- The primary focus of reporting
- Current requirements (including strategic report requirements and Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting)
- The reporting framework of the Task force for Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Impending and proposed requirements for reporting against the TCFD framework
- Sustainability reporting standards
- Why they are required
- The current position
- The role of the IFRS Foundation
- The state of development of standards
- Actions required by companies
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org