Stress management - an introduction
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price for London: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 23 March 2023
Online Live, 29 June 2023
Online Live, 14 December 2023
London, 28 September 2023
Stress can adversely affect all professionals. It can take its toll on your career, relationships and, above all, health. Developing resilience and dealing with stress calls upon the individual to raise their awareness, adapt their ways of thinking, and maximise control. At its core, stress management revolves around individual choice.
This one day practical and interactive course will introduce delegates to the vital resources they need to deal with stress at work and home.
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to all professionals who want to develop resilience and the tools and techniques to help manage stress.
What you will learn
- Understanding the science behind stress
- Recognising the signs and effects of stress
- Identifying personal stress factors
- Developing stress reducing techniques and strategies
- Building resilience - designing a stress management life policy
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com