Member price: £361 + VAT
Non-member price: £700 + VAT
Online Live, 31 January 2024
Online Live, 3 June 2024
Online Live, 23 September 2024
Online Live, 10 December 2024
To develop your career, qualifications and intelligence are not enough to get you there. Building a reputation from the earliest stages in your career through networking will provide you with a profile and resources for future use. You can never know too many people: every time you meet someone new, the number of people they know multiplies your access to potentially valuable new people. Better contacts gives you access to new opportunities and clients.
The course will take you through some of the steps and activities to help you to become a consummate networker, and make a real difference to your personal reputation and your business.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of networking
- Understand how to research your networking targets
- Develop and practice your networking style and ‘elevator pitch’
- Learn how to enter a room full of strangers
- Be memorable and create that powerful ‘first impression’
- Learn to remember people’s names
- Master the art of conversation when it comes to a natural end
- Know how to ‘work’ a room
- Understand how to network online
- Evaluate the options for following up and nurturing leads
Who should attend
This practical course will provide you with the skills to build your confidence and enable you to network effectively. It is invaluable for anyone who wishes to grow their network and build relationships.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com