Adding value beyond the numbers: management accounting update
Member price: £335 + VAT
Non-member price: £395 + VAT
Edinburgh, 19 December 2023
Online Live, 11 June 2024
Online Live, 12 November 2024
There is currently a heightened sense of uncertainty and change for business and for finance functions. Accounting institutes, businesses, professional firms, consultancies and academics are responding with new thinking helping Finance Professionals to stay relevant.
This course will provide a take-away from the latest guidance and research and allow you to reflect on the future role of finance. We will reflect on business partnership human skills, cost transformation techniques, how to harness technology, thriving in uncertainty, and what to measure to drive the true value of your business.
This course will keep you on top of developments in thinking on finance functions and allow you to reflect on the future skills you require to stay relevant.
Who should attend
Finance professionals working in business settings such as Financial Analysts, Financial Planning Managers, Finance Controllers, Finance Business Partners, Senior Finance Managers.
What you will learn
- Finance Business Partnering, including key ‘human skills’ needed
- Driving down costs, including Zero Based Budgeting, Cost analysis and lean thinking
- Productive Technologies, including automation, self-service, and business intelligence
- Insightful Technologies, including data &analytics
- Navigating Uncertainty, including a VUCA world, building resilience and agility
- Measuring what matters, including value drivers and measures of sustainability
- Reflecting on the future of your finance role
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org