Influencing skills course
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price for England: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 15 May 2023
Online Live, 27 July 2023
Online Live, 16 October 2023
London, 16 June 2023
Leeds, 21 July 2023
London, 12 September 2023
London, 8 November 2023
Manchester, 6 December 2023
What you will learn
Influence is the basis of leadership, communication, sales and conflict resolution. We are influencing all the time. In the modern environment where the 'push' approach of telling people what to do is no longer viable, it needs to be replaced by the 'pull' method of 'soft' influence - influencing people thoughtfully by communicating the merits of your message.
This course gives participants tools, strategies and confidence in how to influence and inspire others in the workplace, whether it’s their team, their colleagues, their customers or any stakeholders.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all individuals who wish to get their message across more effectively. Managers, leaders, sales-people and anyone who wants to be more persuasive and influential will benefit from this programme.
What you will learn
- Build rapport with anyone and get anybody 'onside'
- Understand the nature of charisma and develop more of their own personal power
- Lead and inspire other people more effectively
- Mind read! Or understand why some people are more difficult to persuade and put their message across in ways that will work for these people
- Recognise different personality types and know the key words that work with each
- Recognise other people's values and motivation and frame their message accordingly
- Use non-verbal language to support the spoken message
- Find win-win solutions that satisfy all parties
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
Effective communication and influencing skills