IFRS developments - an essential guide
Member price: £119 + VAT
Non-member price: £140 + VAT
Online Live, 24 April 2024
Online Live, 16 July 2024
Online Live, 19 November 2024
The pace of change in IFRS Standards has slowed markedly, with few new “marquee” standards. However, changes are still continually taking place. This two hour session will brief you on all the recent and impending changes and an understanding of the direction of travel of the International Accounting Standards Board.
The course will also highlight changes most likely to have a significant practical impact.
What you will learn
Completing this course will give you the ability to:
- Understand the state of development of IFRS Standards
- Appraise the impacts of the main recent and impending changes in IFRS Standards
By its very nature, the content of this course will constantly change. Overall, the course content will comprise:
- Summary of recent IFRS developments and effective dates
- The future development of IFRS Standards
- New standards (where applicable)
- Recent narrow-scope amendments and annual improvements
- IFRS Interpretations Committee activity, including key agenda decisions
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone who requires to keep up with the latest developments in IFRS Standards. This will include preparers, auditors, and readers of financial statements prepared under IFRS Standards or under FRS 101. It assumes a working knowledge of existing standards.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com