How to create and develop your personal professional brand
Member price: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
London, 5 December 2022
This programme will provide practical guidance in understanding how personal professional brands are created and developed. Delegates will be guided through examples, exercises and case studies with the object of building their own personal brand blueprint.
Delegates will be left with their own personal branding action plan that they can implement immediately.
What you will learn
- An overview of branding
- Understand the definition and importance of personal branding in the context of business development
- Self-evaluation and the building of a personal branding statement
- Apply a range of strategic models to create and monitor your brand
- Research and describe branding within your organisation and appreciate and articulate the brand position of that business
- Evaluate the components of an effective personal professional brand
- Creating a personal brand blueprint. How to define your brand strength and value proposition.
- Understand and apply models for assessing and analysing ‘brand value’
- Understand how to define a target audience – align your skills, personal qualities and unique talents
- Learn how to write your personal profile/bio
- Learn how to build a brand communications plan and write compelling content
- The importance of internal branding
- Understand how to utilise your brand in networking situations
- Formulate strategies for monitoring your brand
Who should attend
This programme will benefit those in business who wish to create and develop a compelling and effective personal professional brand in order to stand out from their competitors.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org