22 March - ICAS Insights: BEIS White Paper (Part one)
We were joined by Sir Jon Thompson, Chief Executive of the Financial Reporting Council, to discuss the recently published BEIS white paper on Governance and Audit reform. Interviewed by Michelle Mullen, ICAS Executive Director of Standards, Sir Jon explored what the future holds in store for ARGA, and the prospective recalibration of the corporate ecosystem.
(Duration: 1.5 hours. Originally recorded 22 March 2021)
Key themes and topics
- BEIS white paper on Governance and Audit reform.
Who are the speakers?
- Sir Jon Thompson, Chief Executive of the Financial Reporting Council
- Michelle Mullen, ICAS Executive Director of Standards
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- CAs working in Audit.
- Accountants and actuaries.
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Related content - develop your knowledge
- Recalibration of UK corporate ecosystem essential (icas.com feature)
- BEIS consultation on restoring trust in audit and corporate governance (ICAS analysis)