Edinburgh Tax Network seminar: ‘Brexit means Brexit’
ICAS is hosting the upcoming Edinburgh Tax Network seminar: ‘Brexit means Brexit’- but what does Brexit mean for Tax?
Seminar: ‘Brexit means Brexit’
Tax Implications of Brexit
Speaker: Isobel d’Inverno, FCA, Director of Corporate Tax, Brodies LLP
- How much is UK tax affected by the EU?
- Withholding tax – the parent-subsidiary and interest and royalties directives
- Tax incentives and state aid
- The tax avoidance agenda
- Tax issues for individuals
Brexit - what does this mean for VAT?
Speaker: Darren Mellor-Clark, Pinsent Masons, Tax Partner and Head of Indirect Tax in the City
- Will the UK continue to have VAT?
- What is the status of EU VAT law now and for the next few years?
- What is the likely impact on the treatment of goods and services?
There is no charge for attending however prior booking is necessary. To reserve a space please call 0131 260 5606 or email email@example.com.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
CA House, 21 Haymarket Yards EH12 5BH
Terra Firma Chambers
Tel: 0131 260 5606