Working capital optimisation - risk, reward and reputation implications
Member price: £530 + VAT
Non-member price: £624 + VAT
London, 21 October 2019
What you will learn
- How to choose the right metrics for your business
- Which working capital strategies to deploy within your business
- The impact of other business functions on working capital
- The risks, return and reputation implications of your working capital decisions
Who should attend
Business managers, commercial and financial controllers, accountants, credit controllers and treasury staff, internal auditors, accounting and IT business process owners, systems accountants, bank commercial teams, purchasing teams.
The course will be valuable to anyone involved in any aspect of working capital reduction, optimisation or transformation and is aimed at all organisations that want to optimise their working capital and improve cash flow reporting, understand how working capital drivers will enhance the cash conversion cycle and ensure investors and stakeholders are viewing the right metrics.
View full event details
- What is working capital and why is it important to optimise it?
- What are the right metrics to help in managing working capital?
- Are the traditional indicators of DSO / DPO and DIO still fit for purpose?
- How do we balance the need for return against the risks?
- What are the wider implications of working capital management on reputation and credit rating?
- Links between cash efficiency and effectiveness in working capital
- Why top-level commitment is critical to optimising working capital
- The role of ERP systems in working capital optimisation
- What is considered best practice and how can you be more proactive in your approach?
Tel: 0330 060 3303