Working Capital Management - Releasing cash and reducing risk online course
Finance functions face many pressures and challenges to enable continued improvement in business performance.
We are continually hunting for more sources of profitability, cash and intangible financial value. In the march for growth and profitability we can sometimes overlook working capital management despite the risk of failure when a business no longer has the cash or financing to pay its bills.
Cash is king and working capital management can unlock cash from day to day operations. Good working capital management can yield a range of great benefits and help minimize risks and lost opportunities.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will clarify the role of working capital and signpost you to techniques to help you and your business colleagues optimise it for the benefit of your organisation’s performance.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- defining working capital clearly
- assessing working capital adequacy and liquidity
- selling the benefits of working capital management to your colleagues
- identifying the risks from poor working capital management
- explaining techniques to enhance working capital management
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org