Winning business cases online course
In today's economic climate it is ever more important that organisations are effective in allocating resources.
Therefore there is an increasing tendency for organisations to require well thought through business cases for projects.
These business cases need to be approached in a disciplined manner and address all the questions that those being asked for approval need answering.
Price: £50 + VAT
What you will gain
This course takes a generic approach to business case formulation that can be applied in any organisation.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- what a business case is – and what it isn't
- the importance of stakeholders and managing relationships with these stakeholders
- the need to ensure that the business case is aligned with the strategy of the organisation or business unit
- the principles of evaluation (this is covered in more detail in a separate online CPD course - Investment appraisal basics)
- how to put together a high level implementation plan
- what kind of risks might need to be considered
- what kind of format and presentation the business case should comprise
- the importance of post completion reviews
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com