Topical tax planning tips for accountants in practice
Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 7 December 2017
A comprehensive review of the tax planning ideas and latest tax and NIC planning opportunities available, supported by practical case studies.
This course will benefit those practitioners and tax advisers who need to be aware of the latest tax and NIC planning opportunities.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- The latest personal tax planning
- NIC mitigation ideas
- Corporation tax refresher and planning
- CGT, IHT and stamp duty planning and mitigation
- Practical case study illustrations
- Business tax refresher and planning
- Detailed review of tax planning for family companies
- Entrepreneurs relief and CGT planning
- Passing shares and wealth down to the next generation
- General overview
Tel: 0330 060 3303