Time management for professionals
We seem to be getting busier and busier with us being asked to do more and more, in less and less time. This practical course will demonstrate how to work more effectively and efficiently so that we can get more work done in less time. Not only will it improve your productivity but will also help you to achieve a less stressful and more enjoyable way of operating, both within the organisation and outside it.
What you will learn
- Work more efficiently and effectively to get more work done in less time
- Spend more time on tasks that really matter
- Plan your goals so that you can achieve them as quickly as possible
- Learn how to manage interruptions
- Make meetings more efficient
- Increase personal and team productivity
Who should attend
Professionals who are serious about improving their time management skills.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Baselining – How Do You Spend Your Time Right Now?
- Long-term Planning: Lining Up Your goals
- The Time Management Cycle
- Prioritising and Planning Your Day
- Dealing With Time Bandits
- Effective Meetings
Tel: 0330 060 3303