The successful manager
Starting to manage or lead a team from scratch can be very daunting. This course provides the vital practical tools and techniques for delegates to manage and develop themselves and their teams to ensure that their departmental and organisational goals are achieved.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of developing themselves and the concept and practical application of emotional intelligence
- Motivate and empower themselves and their teams
- Conduct effective coaching sessions with ease and confidence
- Improve and develop their people management skills, through the application of practical empathy and understanding diversity
- Provide feedback and appraisal sessions
- Delegate effectively
- Create a motivating climate in the workplace through effective leadership behaviour.
Who should attend
This course is specially designed for first-time managers who want to develop management excellence by developing a solid foundation in self-management and motivation, coupled with a set of highly effective, practical tools and techniques to coach, lead and manage their teams with ease and confidence.
View full event details
- What is management?
- Performance management
- High-Performing Teams
Tel: 0330 060 3303