The manager's guide to employment law - Using agency workers
This online presentation will cover Employment Law relating to the use of Agency.
What you will learn
- Recognise who has agency worker status
- Understand the rights agency workers have
- Be able to deal effectively with agency workers on a day to day basis
- Be aware of the potential legal pitfalls in ending an agency worker arrangement
- Appreciate possible legal claims if you, as a hirer, get it wrong
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to practitioners, in-house legal advisors, managers or HR professionals with no or limited employment law knowledge, who wish to gain a basic grounding of key employment law rights and obligations in practice.
View full event details
- Who is an "agency worker"?
- Rights of agency workers from day one
- Rights of agency workers after 12 weeks
- How a hirer should deal with agency workers day to day
- Ending agency arrangements – possible legal pitfalls for hirers
- Getting it wrong – possible legal claims against hirer
Tel: 0330 060 3303