The manager's guide to employment law - Using agency workers
This online presentation will cover Employment Law relating to the use of Agency.
What you will learn
- Recognise who has agency worker status
- Understand the rights agency workers have
- Be able to deal effectively with agency workers on a day to day basis
- Be aware of the potential legal pitfalls in ending an agency worker arrangement
- Appreciate possible legal claims if you, as a hirer, get it wrong
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to practitioners, in-house legal advisors, managers or HR professionals with no or limited employment law knowledge, who wish to gain a basic grounding of key employment law rights and obligations in practice.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Who is an "agency worker"?
- Rights of agency workers from day one
- Rights of agency workers after 12 weeks
- How a hirer should deal with agency workers day to day
- Ending agency arrangements – possible legal pitfalls for hirers
- Getting it wrong – possible legal claims against hirer
Tel: 0330 060 3303